- During the period of your employment with the TWG, you will be required to apply and maintain highest standards of personal conduct and integrity and comply with all company policies and procedures. All acts subversive of good conduct and discipline like insubordination, gross negligence, corruption, fraud, forgery, misappropriation, etc. would warrant strong disciplinary action from the company.
- Further, you will not take up any other employment or assignment or any office, honorary or for any consideration, in cash or in kind or otherwise, temporary or consultative in nature, without the prior written permission of TWG, failure to which will considered as a violation of the terms of employment mentioned herewith, leading to termination of your employment services, without notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- This appointment letter is being issued to you on the basis of the representation, information and particulars furnished by you in your application (including bio-data), at the time of your interview and subsequent discussions. If it transpires that you have made a false statement or have not disclosed or suppressed a material fact, resulting in your being offered this appointment, the management may take such action as it deems fit in its sole discretion, including termination of your employment without notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- You will neither accept nor offer any present, commission or any sort of gratification in cash or kind from any person, party or firm or company having dealing with TWG without the permissions in writing.
- Upon separation/ termination of your employment, you shall repay all the amounts given by the Company by way of loans or advances, and you shall obtain clearance from all departments. On completion of same, your dues, if any, will be settled by the company.
- You will not (except in the normal course of the TWG's business) publish any article or statement, deliver any lecture or broadcast or make any communication to the press, including magazine publication relating to TWG's products or to any matter with which TWG may be concerned, unless you have previously obtained the written permission from the Company.
- Upon separation/ termination of your employment you shall immediately return all original files and copies that contain, represent, display, record or constitute confidential information and/or intellectual property rights including but not limited to electronic devices, records, data, notes, reports, proposals, business cards, letters, specifications, drawings, equipment, materials, documents, correspondence, drafts, and/or any other goods referring to TWGs business and affairs, including any copies thereof.
- During the period when you are employed by TWG and thereafter, all technical information, including, but not limited to, discoveries, inventions, know-how, concepts, processes, products, methods and innovations (hereinafter referred to as "technical information"), related to the businesses, products, programs and services of TWG that are contemplated, developed and accomplished by you, whether independently or jointly with others, shall be deemed TWG's technical information and absolute property, and all the corresponding rights including intellectual property rights shall belong solely to TWG.
- You agree that TWG has the complete ownership of all its confidential and technical information along with its incidental intellectual property rights, regardless of form (written/electronic/oral) or marking or storage. You shall maintain utmost secrecy and care with respect to the aforesaid information including but not limited to archives, technical materials and information, sales materials, financial materials, Procedures, Project documents, Commercial offer, Design documents, Project cost & Estimation, Technology, Software packages license, Company's polices, all Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and Company's Human assets profile.
- You shall record and keep the technical information developed by TWG, according to the formats or methods required by TWG with utmost care.
- Any of the technical or confidential information pertaining to TWG which might come into your possession during the continuance of your service with us shall not be disclosed, divulged or made public by you and you shall abide by and strictly implement all confidentiality regulations. You shall not copy, transfer or use confidential information other than for the purposes of job requirements.
- As an TWG employee, you shall hold in confidence and keep all information, documentation etc. strictly confidential (except as required by applicable law, regulation or legal process) which comes to your attention in the course of your performing services for TWG, and shall not disclose to any third party or use all such information or any part thereof, for your personal benefit or otherwise, without the company's prior permission in writing.
- You shall be responsible for safekeeping and return in good condition and order all TWG property, which may be in your use, custody or charge.
- You undertakes to indemnify and keep indemnified TWG and its directors, officers, servants, agents, consultants and employees against all losses, costs, expenses, claims, liabilities, actions, proceedings, demands, damages whatsoever, which may be brought against or incurred or suffered or awarded or paid (including the costs of litigation and attorneys' fees) by TWG, its directors, officers, servants, agents, consultants or employees or any other person on their behalf in respect of or arising out of any breach of terms of appointment, non-performance or inaccuracy of any warranty , representation, covenant, infringement of any Intellectual Property Rights etc. hereinbefore given on your part or out of any claim by a third party based on facts, which if substantiated would constitute a breach or non-performance of such warranties.
- You will undertake, that while in the employment with TWG, and for a period of 36 months after separation from TWG, for any reason whatsoever, you will:
- Not start a training company or any company offering services, similar in nature as ours.
- Not to seek or obtain employment or consultancy directly or indirectly with any other company entity/ organization or their associates/ affiliates, which is in competition with TWG.
- Not solicit or endeavor to entice any employee or person involved, directly or indirectly, from any of the TWG's operations.
- If at any time in our opinion, which is final in this matter you are found non-performer or guilty of fraud, dishonesty, disobedience, breach, inaccuracy of any warranty , representation, covenant, infringement of any Intellectual Property Rights, disorderly behavior, negligence, indiscipline, absence from duty without permission or any other conduct considered by us deterrent to our interest or of violation of one or more terms of this letter, your services may be terminated with immediate effect without notice and salary and on account of reason of any of the acts or omission the company shall be entitled to recover the damages from you.
- If TWG does not exercise its rights or take actions in response to your defaulting acts, it shall not be regarded as renouncing its rights or abstaining from pursuing investigating and affixing responsibility on you of such defaulting responsibilities or duties at a later stage.
- The terms of employment shall survive the expiry or early termination of the employment.
The terms and conditions of this appointment letter and service are strictly confidential in nature and may not be disclosed to or discussed with anyone.
During your services with the company, you will be governed by the rules and regulations in respect to conduct & discipline and other matters as may be framed by the company from time to time.
I unconditionally agree to all the above terms & conditions.